It is vitally important to our company to follow our Corporate social responsibility. CSR to us is adherence to the highest standards in ethical behavior, conduct, sustainability, privacy & data security and giving back to our society.
Code of Conduct and Ethics
We set a high standard for behavior conduct in areas that include workplace safety, human rights, harassment and discrimination, conflict of interest and gifts and entertainment. Entire Sync Resource Team is familiarized with the code during onboarding and encouraged to report all suspected violations by contacting management.
Data Security and Privacy
Sync Resource understands the risks associated with Information Security and Privacy . We pledge to protect the privacy and maintain the confidentiality, availability and integrity of information of our customers, vendors and employees. Safeguards are in place to protect the sensitive information to ensure a safe and secure work experience. Risk to privacy and security are identified, reported and mitigated.
Donations and charities, we support
Our company donates 10% of our profits to help those in need. The nonprofits we contribute to aim to:
- Advance medical treatment and innovations
- Alleviate those in need
Charities we support
St Judes, North Fulton Community Charities, Food4Lives, Hope for the Warriors
Sync Resource recognizes that the long-term health of our business is directly connected to the health of the planet and local communities. We remain focused on sourcing environmental solutions that will lessen our footprint, while serving as an example to our peers. As part of our ongoing efforts, Sync Resource focuses on the following initiatives:
- Commitment to a continual improvement process in environmental management.
- Evaluation of environmental impacts of FedEx packaging products, operations and facilities with a commitment to minimize impacts and restore properties affected by our operations.
- Improvement of employee environmental performance through detailed policies and procedures, training and recognition of excellence.
- Efficient use of natural resources to minimize waste generation through efforts that include recycling, innovation and prevention of pollution.
- Measurement of environmental performance by use of a framework to set and review objectives and targets, audit progress, sanction employee accountability and report to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Integration of environmental responsibilities and considerations into daily operations and business decision-making processes.
- Participation in the development of sound environmental policy within the transportation and business sectors.
- Commitment to emergency preparedness and response in order to minimize any potential environmental impacts resulting from day-to-day operations.
- Use of innovations and technologies to minimize atmospheric emissions and noise.
- Promotion of effective environmental management by our suppliers and contractors.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- The promotion of awareness regarding environmental policies for employees and the public.